Our Tasting Room is open Saturdays, 12-5pm.
- This event has passed.
Open: Appointment Tastings
June 6, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Hi Cherry Valley Winery Friends!
CHEERS to Phase 1.5, We Can Re-Open!
King County was approved, as of today, for Phase 1.5
So, we are switching gears to our “Modified Tasting Openings”
Starting June 6th, we will be taking Appointment Tastings Only.
Here is how it will look:
- 30-minute appointments will start at 12:00pm, last appointment at 5:00pm.
- Maximum of 4 people at a table; your party must come together.
- Call or email the winery for an appointment; you will receive an email confirmation.
- Guests must show up on time for their reservation or it will be forfeited.
- Tastings will be tableside service, no bar access, and include 5 of our wines selected for that day.
- All customers must have a mask on when entering the winery, including going to the restroom. You do not need to wear a mask while sitting at your table.
- NO CASH, Card transactions only
- No Food Service available
- For purchasing after your tasting, one table/party at a time at the counter.
Purchasing & Wine Club Pick-Up will still be available during this time. For faster service we ask you that pre-order when possible.
We ask for extra patient with us during these changes. We have a lot of new guidelines we are expected to follow. This is as new to us as it is to you and will be trial and error.
Cathy & Roger
10% off a 6 pack
15% off case purchases
Wine Club Members
Pick-up your Spring release.
15% off a 6 pack
30% off case purchases!
Wine Club Members can pre-order using credit card on file.
Pre-Orders for this week must be picked up today
Email your order to moc.yreniwyellavyrrehc@yhtac or call 425-788-5165
$10 shipping until June 30th for all orders
YES, we can ship to the following states:
Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Washington