The Wine Club
- Free tasting at any time for members and up to four guests.
- 10% off single bottle purchases of 1-11 bottles.
- 20% off case purchases of 12 or more bottles.
- 10% off Cherry Valley merchandise.
- Discount at all Cherry Valley in-house events.
- Member only parties and an annual appreciation event.
What you receive
Cherry Valley Wine Club members receive a selection of our wines before they are released to the public!
4 times a year (Feb, May, August, and November), you will receive 2 bottles of wine that are handpicked by our winemakers along with plenty of perks and no cost to join.
The average cost of each release is about $50-$100, not including shipping charges, if applicable.
Wine clubs are free to join. Your credit or debit card on file will automatically be charged prior to each club selection. Club membership is for a minimum of one year. After the first year, membership can be canceled with written notice 30 days prior to the next billing date.
We invite local members to pick up their selections at the winery. However, due to the limited storage space, we will only hold wines for up to two club releases. After that, the selections will be put back into inventory at the member’s expense.
If the shipping option is chosen members will be charged for shipping fee and an adult (21 or older) must be present to sign for and accept packages containing alcoholic beverages.